I’ve never really been into Disney movies before but after watching Moana, I know for sure that it’s my favourite.
Why? Well I’m glad you asked my dear friend.
- I genuinely love that Moana had no love interest at all and instead focuses on her own growth and desires.
- Maui is a magnificent character and he made me laugh so much.
- I loved the songs.
- Heihei. Enough said.
- I’ve heard that it’s actually quite an accurate representation of Polynesian culture.
- Moana had a “big nose” which strays from the “normal” slim nose and I love it.
- The dynamic between Maui and Moana was so heartwarming.
- Moana’s grandmother was such an important character and her influence was pretty inspirational.
- Just the animation, the colours were so beautiful.
- And finally, Moana was just so damn sassy.
Until next time!
Find me on the socials: