So I was nominated by the lovely Ocean from My life in an Ocean of Fear aaaagggess ago and I’ve finally remembered to do it, they run a wonderful blog and I would recommend you all to go check it out, after you’ve read my post of course!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
How it all started:
I’ve had about nine blogs, including this one. I’ve wanted to actually have a blog for years! So when I was 12 I set up a blog on wordpress, then deleted it after a few months because I didn’t like the platform. I did the same with Weebly and Blogger and I’ve circled back to WordPress! This blog originally started as a place for me to talk about my views and beliefs on all things feminism, and has now become somewhere for me to just share my thoughts and feelings with anyone who wants to listen (read??) So here we are 5 years after I created my first blog.
My advice for newbies:
- Stats do not matter. Pls. The point of blogging is for you to share your feelings, beliefs and showcase your talents. Focusing on the numbers just takes the fun out of it, I was there once, wasn’t great.
- Sticking to a schedule might work for some people but don’t pressure yourself to do so. Adding a deadline just makes it all seems like homework which really isn’t all that fun….
I won’t be able to nominate anywhere near 15 and I don’t actually know who has and hasn’t done it. So I’m saying this instead, if you’re reading this and want to do this tag, I nominate you.
Until next time!