Courtesy of my wonderful friend Elm who came up with this wonderful tag only a few days ago! Admittedly a new friend, but I can see this friendship growing! 💜 I was also tagged by the wonderful bloggingsunsets!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply youor something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Onto me points:
- I’m sure this has been done before but I’ve kept my relationship hidden from my parents for over 2 years now.
- My temper is exceptionally short but I do well to hide it from people I don’t know very well. (they think I’m nice, ha!)
- I tend to instantly dislike things if there’s a huge hype about them.
- My English wasn’t very fluent until I was about 8. Reading became, and still is, my favourite pass time.
- I can only really draw when I’m sad.
- I write poetry on occasion. (I’m considering sharing some of it with you guys)
- I manage to make people trust me without doing anything. Like, at all. It’s weird…
- On the contrary I don’t like to trust people right off the bat.
- Idk if this is just me but I get ‘vibes’ about people and situations that are usually really accurate.
- Regardless of how long I’ve known someone, I’ll instantly become akin to a mum or an older sister to them. I’m just very responsible apparently.
Who to tag, hmm….
Until next time!